What is WCAG?
WAI is Web Accessibility Initiative – an initiative established by the W3C, defining the standards for creating web pages, which have to be available for many users – in the project participate companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Google, Apple (the author of WCAG). Web Content Accessibility Guidelines is a collection of documents relating to the availability of Internet services, Since 2012 has the status of international standard ISO.
WCAG in theme
- You can navigate this website using your keyboard.
- Skipping to the following Menu item is possible by pressing the Tab key upon page initial page load. Continue pressing the tab key to quickly move through the page.
- Avoidance of animated elements (facilities for people suffering from epilepsy) stable graphics, no garish animated effects is one of the advantages of our theme
- High contrast mode: ensure optimal readability of the text with one of the three options:
- Night mode – This setting lets you avoid eyestrain.
- Width switcher (fixed/fluid) adjust the width of the screen to fit your needs
- Font size switcher (3 degrees of font size, which are fixed as a percentage